2020 has been tough, there’s no going around it, but Adam and Jeannie have one small silver lining – they got to present twice! The second time was virtual, and they got to present together, which enabled them to learn a lot about virtual presentations.
“When you’re doing a digital event, you have to understand the view from the front row because everyone has a front-row seat!!”
Jeannie and Adam share the five main lessons they learned, all of which can benefit any speaker in a virtual environment. The digital stage is still something you have to prepare for, so these lessons are bound to help you create an exceptional virtual event.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Lessons Jeannie and Adam learned by presenting together virtually
- How the platform is the presentation
- The importance of engagement in virtual presentations
- Is the digital stage the same as a real stage?
- The problems of technology
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, Why Offering Virtual Learning is Crucial, But Not Enough
- Customers That Stick® post, How to Treat Customers: With Respect
- Episode 144: Eddie Turner, Facilitating Change
- Episode 103: Will Virtual Reality Make Customer Service More Real?
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.