A lot of the things in most industries have changed dramatically because of the new situation we have found ourselves in. One of those things are the fundamentals in customer service. While they might be applied differently, they will always remain the same.
“It’s easy to forget that there are certain things in CX that do not change”
There are five essential basic principles and they never change, so it’s crucial to review them and remind your team that, despite the changes in the world, these fundamentals are still valid now more than ever. If everyone in the world of CX were to remember that, the experience our customers get would be much better.
“People need to know that they are understood.”
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why do the fundamentals of CX never change, even though the world does?
- The importance of being customer-centric
- Why you have to offer a hassle-free experience
- The importance of communication, understanding, and empathy in CX
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators® post, CX Education Never Stops: Lessons in Learning for Every CX Leader
- Customers That Stick® post, Customer Service Training: Principles Trump Procedures
- Episode 407: Joe Pine, The Experience Economy Revisited
- Episode 411: Stacy Sherman, Being Customer Centric
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.