“When the landscape changes, you need new maps.” This is a fact when it comes to customer journey maps and that’s what we’re here to talk about. And if the landscape hasn’t changed significantly since this whole crisis started, then we don’t know what has!
“If you have that map in front of you, you’re so far ahead from where you would be if you didn’t have a map at all.”
Everyone in CX knows by now that things are changing rapidly. Customers have new challenges and obstacles, so we need to work on changing their journey maps to help them in the way they deserve. If not that, they certainly know that the journey map is not a static thing, no matter the current state of the world.
This will undoubtedly be of use to you during these trying times we have collectively found ourselves in. This is the right time to try and serve your customers in the way they deserve!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is the current state of our journey maps?
- Why journey maps need to change, especially now
- How the current state of the world affects the customers and how does that reflect on customer service
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, Using Customer Journey Maps: Dirty Secrets and Wasted Opportunities
- Customers That Stick® post, A Customer-Centric Culture Needs a Customer-Centric Leader
- Episode 163: When to Update Customer Journey Maps
- Episode 025: Customer Journey Maps, Justin Zacks, and Amazon 2-Hour Delivery
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.