Adam talks about the upcoming fifth anniversary of Be Your Customer’s Hero – Adam’s book. For those who don’t know, his book is filled with some great techniques and tips for all of those looking to improve their customer service and become the brand their customers need. All of this advice is useful five years later and probably even more so today than it was back then!
“A hero is not someone with superhuman strength; a hero is somebody who’s there when you need them.”
Adam dives into excellent customer service and how to achieve it, as he has already discussed in his book. He’ll also talk about the hero concept in customer service.
This will undoubtedly be of use to you during these trying times we have collectively found ourselves in as of late. This is the right time to try and serve your customers in the way they deserve!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is a Customer Hero, and what does it mean to be one?
- How to achieve great customer service
- What you can do to improve customer service in these trying times
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, How Do You Solve 2020’s Most Common CX Problems?
- Customers That Stick® post, 8 Ways to Be Your Customer’s Hero
- Episode 403: Blake Morgan, The Customer of the Future
- Episode 024: Be Your Customer’s Hero – The Interview
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.