About Stacy Sherman
It’s easy to talk about a customer-centric culture; there’s no doubt about that. But how do we actually do it in practice? It takes a lot of community building throughout the organization to really succeed at being customer-centric. That’s precisely what our guest, Stacy Sherman talks about!
Stacy is an expert in designing, implementing, and measuring successful Customer-Centric programs as the Director of Customer Experience & Employee Engagement at Schindler Elevator Corporation. Stacy speaks, writes, and trains people to leverage Voice of Customer and Voice of Employee to inform new product development, website optimization, sales effectiveness, and more.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What Stacy does in CX and what is her current main focus
- How she uses a different angle to improve customer experience
- How Stacy overcomes resistance and gets everyone on the same page to improve CX
- Getting everyone to understand the importance of CX metrics
- How she took advantage of CX Day
“It takes a whole village for CX to work!”– Stacy Sherman
Stacy knows this to be true, but with a whole village involved, there are problems with people in the organization who are not willing to change their ways. However, there are ways to overcome that resistance. And it’s just one of the many useful pieces of advice Stacy has for you in this episode.
“Once everyone is accountable for the same objectives, that’s when the game changes.”– Stacy Sherman
Connect with Stacy
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, Common Mistakes in Organizational Culture
- Customers That Stick® post, A Customer-Centric Culture Needs a Customer-Centric Leader
- Episode 364: Culture Lessons From The Podcast
- Episode 186: Bobby Albert, Creating Culture
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.