Delta Airlines have been one of the very few major legacy companies that have managed to disregard what most of its competitors are doing, and invest heavily in customer service. As you’ll hear in this episode of Crack the Customer Code, their efforts have paid off. The money spent on customer service has come back to them, and the company have now decided to share that success with its employees.
“I am a loyal Delta Airlines customer. That doesn’t mean I don’t like other airlines, but I have committed to Delta, and to me, it’s worth the extra leg.”
Rarely do legacy companies manage to do things like this – to set aside what the shareholders want and put their customers first. As we can see, it pays off, and it is a win-win situation for all sides involved.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Comments on the recent news of Delta Airlines success
- What Delta Airlines did with their customer service that resulted in higher earnings
- What differentiates Delta Airlines from other legacy companies
- Delta Airlines new pet carrier
- How Delta Airlines is doing exactly what we’ve been preaching in this podcast
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, Are You Overlooking Customer Experience Basics & Accidentally Neglecting Customers?
- Customers That Stick® post, You Need Customer Service, No Matter How Good Your Experience
- Episode 297: How to Balance Promises with Performance
- Episode 250: (Tip) Speed Up Your Customer’s Experience
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.