About Jeanne Bliss
We talk about customer experience on this podcast, but we also talk about leadership. In fact, customer experience cannot go without leadership. With that in mind, we have Jeanne Bliss with us, the “Godmother” of customer experience who knows how important leadership is. She helps companies and people become the best versions of themselves. She guides them to define, build, and live the behaviors and actions that will fuse customers to them, and ultimately create deep and memorable relationships. Creating these deeper relationships has been Jeanne’s singular mission for over 35 years.
“Know it. Build it. Live it.”– Jeanne Bliss
We know how this change is challenging, which is why Jeanne wants to help. We love how she sees that customer experience is much bigger than one single thing, and we hope that you do too. So, join us in this episode of the Crack the Customer Code to see why Jeanne is rightly called the Godmother of customer experience!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Jeanne sees customer experience today and how it changed over time.
- What mistakes are leaders still making today?
- Recommendations for companies with legacies in place that are looking to change and are struggling with it.
- How to address the feeling of being overwhelmed.
- The one thing a business leader can do to fix the issues we’ve discussed today.
“What we’re not seeing is sustainable change. When the CX person leaves the room, the stuff leaves with them.”– Jeanne Bliss
Connect with Jeanne
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators® post, What a Customer Touchpoint Is (and Why You Should Care)
- Customers That Stick® post, To WOW Customers, Listen and Care
- Episode 229: Dan Gingiss, Social Customer Care
- Episode 069: Embedded Customer Care
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.