About Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan is a leader in customer experience. Blake is a keynote speaker, customer experience futurist, and author of two books on customer experience. Her bestselling second book is called “The Customer of the Future: 10 Guiding Principles for Winning Tomorrow’s Business”. Furthermore, she contributes to Forbes, the Harvard Business Review, and Hemispheres Magazine. And to top it all of, she is also the host of The Modern Customer Podcast and a weekly customer experience video series on YouTube.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Who is the customer of the future?
- How do we operationalize thoughtfulness if we want to be the company that’s thoughtful about their customers’ needs?
- What can the old-school companies do to change even though it’s incredibly complicated for them?
- Is there a tipping point when the customers are just fed up with you not doing things right by them?
- The one thing to do to provide excellent customer experience and win over the customers of the future.
“The customer of the future is already getting great customer experience from many technology-first companies.”– Blake Morgan
Blake explains how the customer of the future is already here and how they are getting excellent customer experience from successful, modern companies, and disjointed experience when working with companies that live in the past. Thoughtfulness can solve this problem, and that’s what we’ll mainly discuss today.
“Customers don’t care what your legacy is and how you did things before, you have to be able to tear down those walls and achieve that velocity.”– Blake Morgan
Connect with Blake
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, The Future of CX: Five Customer Experience Trends for 2020 and Beyond
- Customers That Stick® post, Prediction: The 3 Biggest Customer Experience Game Changers of the Next Decade
- Episode 220: Future Customer or Present Customer?
- Episode 372: Are Experience Rewards the New Loyalty Programs?
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.