We are very excited about 2020. However, as every new year starts, organizations are trying to get back into the game after the holidays, and things like the customer-centric focus tend to get lost in all the commotion. So we decided to talk about how you can get that focus back in the ensuing weeks while the team is working on setting the goals and strategies for the new year.
“All we’re doing here is helping you refocus so you can get your team refocused!”
The beginning of 2020 is an opportunity to rally everyone around the idea that we are doing what we do for our customers. They are the ones we are trying to help with the business we do. There are ways to get everyone in line with that idea on the level of the entire organization, but also the level of each team, and we’ll tell you how you can achieve that.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of getting back the customer-centric focus when the new year begins
- Tips on how to get everyone in line with the idea of being customer-centric
- How to get your team to realize the importance of providing a hassle-free for the customers
- Tips on reducing the hassle for your customers
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, The Future of Customer Experience — And Where Leaders Can Focus Today
- Customers That Stick® post, 101 Quotes to Motivate, Focus, and Inspire Your Team
- Episode 258: (Tip) Making Sure Your Team Knows Their Goals
- Episode 221: (Tip) The Wisdom of Your Team
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.