About Annette Franz
Annette Franz has a wonderful new book she named Customer Understanding. Annette is a CCXP and the founder and CEO of CX Journey Inc – a customer experience consultancy. With more than 25 years of experience in her field, she is an international thought leader, coach, keynote speaker, and the author of Customer Understanding, her first book.
Apart from talking about her book, we talk about how communication is a critical tool for employers and leaders. There are ways to extend this newfound communication and keep it ongoing into the future, and Annette and her team help organizations find ways to achieve it.
“‘I’ve seen it with all my clients. As soon as we set committees in the governance structure, people start getting engaged.”– Annette Franz
On top of it all, Annette is here to talk about journey maps and feedback maps, two distinct things that can help organizations better understand their customers and improve their experience.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of communication in organizations
- How to keep excellent communication within an organization high for a long time
- Feedback maps – what are they, and why do you need to have one?
- The problems with data integration and how to deal with them
“It’s really about bringing the customer and their perspective into the organization and helping employees understand that.”– Annette Franz
Connect with Annette
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators® post, 4 Ways the Experts Master Journey Mapping
- Customers That Stick® post, Customer Experience Thought Leader 2019
- Episode 354: Are You Neglecting Key Moments in the Customer Journey?
- Episode 339: Customer Journey Mapping is Not One Size Fits All
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.