Welcome to a very special episode of Crack the Customer Code – our 400th episode! For such a special occasion, we thought we would look back at history. It’s been so long since we started having conversations over a glass of bourbon, so it’s nice to think back and let you know how we changed. We also thought we would play around with the number 400 a bit! Adam did his homework, and he found out what happened in the world 400 days, 400 months, and even 400 years ago! And you’ll be surprised by all the numerous exciting pieces of information he has in store for you.
“400 months ago, Oprah and Howard Stern premiered, and they had a lot of longevity in the business, so I don’t see why we shouldn’t as well!”
That’s just one of the many things you’ll get to hear, but one thing is very important, and we have to mention it right now.
We have a lot of things to be thankful for, and it’s interesting to go through a timeline like this. It gets you thinking about how so many things have changed, especially for our podcast. So join us in this very special episode of Crack the Customer Code and have some fun learning new things and finding out what has changed for our ancient podcast!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- We’ll talk about our past and what happened to our podcast through 400 episodes
- What happened 400 days ago
- What happened 400 months ago
- What happened 400 years ago
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators® post, ‘Tis the Season to Find Pain Points in Your Retail Customer Journey
- Customers That Stick® post, Understanding Customer Lifetime Value: A Non-Geek’s Guide
- Episode 200: Our Special 200th Episode
- Episode 380: Bourbon Summit #3
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.