The customer wins, the company wins, the team wins, everyone wins! That’s the beauty of CX, and that’s why it’s important. In this episode, we talk about the latest research that suggests that successful CX programs will continue to grow and succeed, while other CX programs will simply disappear altogether. We are very likely to end up in a world that has only two types of businesses – ones with successful CX initiatives and ones with no CX initiatives whatsoever.
“A lot of us still think of CX as something you bolt in and hope for the best.”
There’s a lot more to CX than what meets the eye, and Jeannie and Adam talk about it all in this episode. So, join us if you want to learn more about what you need to do with your customer experience initiatives and how to get them to be successful.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The problems with customer experience programs many companies start
- The many mistakes companies make when it comes to CX
- The complexities of CX that many companies need to learn to appreciate
- Advice for companies on what to do to find their way toward successful CX initiatives.
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, Why Outside-In Thinking Is So Difficult
- Customers That Stick® post, Starting a Culture of Customer-Focused Innovation
- Episode 323: Neen James, Attention Pays
- Episode 091: How to Find Time for Training
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.