About Steve Farber
We are here to talk about something that’s often forgotten in the world of business – love. We are joined by Steve Farber, the former Vice President of the legendary management guru Tom Peters Company. He is also the founder and CEO of The Extreme Leadership Institute – an organization devoted to helping its clients develop award-winning culture and achieve radical results. The Institute’s team has helped over 20 companies rank on many ‘best places to work’ lists. Steve is also one of the top leadership and management experts in the world, a speaker, and a best-selling author.
“What does love have to do with customer experience? In a word, EVERYTHING.”– Steve Farber
Steve is here to talk to us about love in business and customer service and how it has everything to do with them. That’s because customer satisfaction means nothing. When customers love what you’re doing, that’s everything. Love is not something that we are supposed to discard in our professional lives; it’s something that we need to incorporate deep into the organizations we work in or lead.
That’s because love for what you do and love towards the customers always leads to a great business model. Do what you love in the service of people who love what you do and you’re bound to reach success. Join us in this episode of Crack the Customer Code and learn how to transform your business through love!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How do you define love? How do you describe it?
- The ways leaders and businesses are failing at getting their customers to love their products and services.
- How do you get a CEO to go into this idea of love instead of opting for the more traditional buzzwords like engagement?
- How Steve guides leaders who want to, but can’t find a way to put love in their job.
- A great example from Steve’s book at how love turned a failing company with terrible customer service around.
“I am not in the business of convincing people of anything; I am in the confirmation business.”– Steve Farber
Connect with Steve
- Steve Farber’s latest book – Love is Just Damn Good Business
- Steve Farber’s older book – The Radical Leap
- Steve Farber’s Website
- Social media links – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- For bulk orders – Porchlight Books
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators® post, Love Your Customers, Love Your Profession!
- Customers That Stick® post, The Best Customer Experiences Are All About Heart
- Episode 188: (Tip) Show Your Customers The Love
- Episode 090: How Can You Show Customers Love?
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.