About Antony Brydon
Artificial intelligence (AI) is a big part of our world today, and it’s affecting customer experience as well. That’s why we are here today with our guest Antony Brydon to talk about how it affects customer experience, how it’s changing the current game, and how it’s giving us a glimpse into the changes yet to come.
“Automation is not a new phenomenon, but the final frontier is automation interacting with a human in undirected ways.”– Antony Brydon
Tweet this quote!
Anthony is here with us to talk about the advancement of AI and machine learning. Anthony will also tell us how his company is at the forefront of the change AI is bringing. However, there’s more to it than that.
Join us in this episode to learn about both the present and the future of AI, especially in customer experience. And remember, the robots are coming whether we like it or not!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How is the combination of humans and AI going to change and even revolutionize customer service?
- How automation works, and what are the essential elements the machines don’t have?
- Where Directly uses machine learning to its fullest extent.
- Some favorite examples Anthony has seen where automation improves customer service.
- Is automation sometimes advancing too fast and thus hurting customer experience, or is that beneficial?
“Practically speaking, it’s very difficult to make automation work, without injecting human intelligence into these systems.”– Tiffani Bova
Tweet this quote!
Connect with Antony
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators® post, The Future of AI is Here! Are You Making It Meaningful?
- Customers That Stick® post, Starting a Culture of Customer-Focused Innovation
- Episode 366: Can People Connect to Avatars?
- Episode 174: Robert Scoble, Augmented Reality and the Fourth Transformation
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.