Today’s episode of Crack the Customer Code is a short one. Adam is flying solo at the moment, but he has a lot to say about being customer-centric. Adam shares the three main tactics that you should use more in your company to become more customer-centric.
“No one is closer to the customer other than the customer themselves. But then come your frontline teams.”
Tweet this quote!
If you want to learn everything Adam has to say about the three main tactics that will enable you to become more customer-centric, this episode will help. If you know the importance of being customer-centric, you will want to join us in this quick episode!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The importance of being customer-centric
- How leaders need to talk to their team about the customers
- How backstage roles must be connected to the customer experience
- What message your incentives make
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, Using Customer Journey Maps: Dirty Secrets and Wasted Opportunities
- Customers That Stick® post, Turn Your Customer Experience Inside Out
- Episode 217: Jill Schiefelbein, Dynamic Communication
- Episode 328: Customer Service Phrases that Are a Problem
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.