About Tiffani Bova
Tiffani Bova is the Global Customer Growth and Innovation Evangelist for Salesforce and the author of the Wall Street Journal bestseller Growth IQ: Get Smarter about the Choices That Will Make Or Break Your Business. Previously she was VP, Distinguished Analyst and Research Fellow, with Gartner
“People will make the effort to come to your store because it’s such a wonderful experience.”– Tiffani Bova
Tweet this quote!
If you’re not growing, you’re stagnating and on the decline. We are talking about business growth today. 85% of small businesses will hit a growth stall at some point in their business, and a very small percentage of those will recover. Tiffani discusses the importance of knowing and recognizing the growth decline indicators before you hit a stall, so that you can come out the other side.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to really focus on growth during this difficult time of competition
- How to have customers be loyal and buy more frequently
- The importance of taking time to see what’s going on around you, outside of the meeting room
- How small businesses today can use modern tools to compete with the larger businesses
- What type of growth do you want and what types of pitfalls do you want to avoid?
“Don’t think you can’t mimic what others have done to grow their brand, because that’s a great strategy.”– Tiffani Bova
Tweet this quote!
Connect with Tiffani
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators® post, Sports Lessons – How to Turn Customers into Fans
- Customers That Stick® post, Why Self-Confidence Matters in Customer Service
- Episode 383: Engaging Your Superfans
- Episode 071: The Fan Experience Goes Digital
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.