Consider the ecosystem that your customers live in with your brand. While we often talk about customer journeys, we need to consider the context of that journey in a bigger ecosystem.
Your customers are often satisfied with your service. Sometimes they are even genuinely loving it. However, that only happens because you’ve fulfilled their need. You’ve given them the service they expected to get from you. They love that, but never forget that they are not as focused on your brand as you are.
“We sometimes believe in this ideal place where our customers are literally walking with thought bubbles of our logos.”
Tweet this quote!
In this episode, listen as Jeannie explains why you need to change your attitude and focus on what the customer wants, not what you think they want.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How the customer journey works today and how to use that to your advantage.
- Why it’s essential to understand the true extent of your customer ecosystem with your brand.
- Where the points are in your customer journey where the ecosystem they live in has an influence on them.
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators® post, 3 Ways to Secure Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty With Accountability
- Customers That Stick® post, Customer Loyalty: Winning Hearts and Minds
- Episode 347: Jay Baer, Talk Triggers
- Episode 373: Barry Kirk, A Framework for Customer Loyalty
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.