About Julie Ann Sullivan
We welcome back Julie Ann Sullivan, a business culture expert, professional member of the National Speakers Association, Leadership Coach, and host of the Formerly Mere Mortals Unite podcast. The last time we had Julie Ann as a guest we loved her, and that is why we invited her back to talk about her new book Catalyst of Culture – How Visionary Leaders Activate the Employee Experience.
The best companies treat their employees well, and they get better results in return. It’s all because mental health has a significant impact on work. Especially in the modern world.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Julie’s new book has a fascinating and unique case study approach. She will tell us what led her to it and the single most surprising thing she discovered while making it.
- How can we create a safe environment at work?
- The effect of mental health on professional life.
- The interconnectedness of personal stress and work stress, and how they affect work performance.
- The role of HR in the modern world.
“The best leaders know that their best customers are their employees.”– Julie Ann Sullivan
Tweet this quote!
We discuss what kind of attributes inspiring leaders possess and why having a safe environment is crucial to the work experience. Julie Ann opened up about mental health issues, and how stress at work leads to stress at home. Building a safe environment enables people to open up more and leave work happy. The attitude we leave work with follows us through the rest of the day. We loved what Julie Ann had to say, you will too.
“People need to feel safe to speak, to say something is not working, to have a new idea.”– Julie Ann Sullivan
Tweet this quote!
Connect with Julie Ann
Listen To This Episode
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- Experience Investigators® post, Are Your Employees Engaged to Tell You the Truth?
- Customers That Stick® post, Customer Before Employee, Employee Over Customer
- Episode 370: How Delta Airlines Encourages Direct Employee Appreciation
- Episode 267: 3 Questions for Employees
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.