In this episode of Crack the Customer Code, Jeannie delivers some great insight and advice about improving customer experience. Every company has an established process when it comes to dealing with customers. When it comes to changing that process, there is often resistance alongside the attitude of “It’s always been done this way.” This phrase is the killer of innovation. How can we avoid it? Who cares if it’s always been done this way?
“Create a culture in your team to make sure people can ask – Is there a better way to do this, and if so, what do we need to do to get there?”
Tweet this quote!
It is a well-known fact that past results do not necessary continue into the future, especially when the change in business is constant. Sometimes an attitude of “It’s always been done this way” can break the trust of your customers and they shift toward other similar services. Try to find a new way forward by asking yourself questions from the customers’ point of view on how things could be improved.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How can we improve the customer experience?
- How do we avoid inaction?
- Where do we start?
- What questions do we need to ask?
- Can we change tradition?
Listen To This Episode
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- 360Connext® post, What Kind of Customer Experience Leader Do You Need to Be?
- Customers That Stick® post, 5 Principles for Great Restaurant Customer Service
- Episode 359: Steve Woodruff, What Makes You Distinct?
- Episode 331: There’s No One Way to Do Customer Experience
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts!
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.