Adam and Jeannie share experiences of their service from Delta Airlines, in which they received cards that give customers the opportunity to recognize an employee for a great job. This is a great way for customers to really think about the service being provided and be acknowledged for it. Aside from the pat on the back that this gives the employee, they are also given rewards points, which are not only great incentives but also a motivation for other employees to follow suit.
“The wonder twins of customer experience share stories about giving and getting direct recognition for amazing service.”Share this episode
Thrilled about knowing that these cards were given proactively to customers, Jeannie urges other organizations to provide the same acknowledgment prompts. She also encourages closing the loop by giving the same recognition to the customer for making the effort.
Listen To This Episode!
Want to learn customer experience from a certified pro? Then check out Jeannie’s LinkedIn Learning course!
- Experience Investigators™ by 360Connext post, How to Create the Best Customer Experience Solutions
- Customers That Stick® post, Adam Toporek’s 3S Customer Service Process
- Episode 222: (Tip) Instilling Culture Throughout the Organization
- Episode 304: Arnie Malham, Innovating Culture
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.