Adam and Jeannie discuss the rapid evolution of chatbots across industries and how to make the best decisions around existing and emerging chatbot technology.
Chatbots are the new black
Chatbots are taking the world by storm! They’ve made their way into foodservice, retail, SaaS, and more. Typically, we catch on pretty fast when interacting with a chatbot. But with Artificial Intelligence making leaps and bounds every day, that could be changing soon!
“It’s about the entire journey. It’s not just about that one thing.” -@jeanniecwTweet this!
And it won’t be long before these amazing new capabilities enter the main stream. In fact, that kind of technology is becoming more accessible and affordable to smaller companies every day. So, how can your company benefit from an ai chat bot?
To bot, or not to bot…that is the question!
There’s no easy answer to this, but taking a look at how this technology is being used today and how new features and capabilities are rolling out will help you find your answer.
“Our human assets are only as good as the intelligence and the information they have.” -@adamtoporekTweet this!
Jeannie and Adam have been watching these trends for you, so they’ve dedicated this episode to sharing some of the best and worst ways chatbots have been (and will be) used.
Here are a few things they cover:
- Chatbots have evolved quite a bit in recent years, but does your company need to take advantage?
- What are some new ways you may leverage chatbot technology in the future?
- And more importantly, how can you make your chatbots a seamless and satisfying part of the customer journey?
Listen in for chatbot do’s and do not’s from two of the most respected names in customer service and customer experience, right here on Crack the Customer Code!
Listen To This Episode!
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then – using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero – gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- 360Connext® post, 3 Ways the Best Brands Do Omnichannel Right
- Customers That Stick® post, Starting a Culture of Customer-Focused Innovation
- Episode 265: (Tip) Chatbots and Humans
- Episode 234: Tips for Customer Service Bots
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.