Jeannie and Adam interview Kristina Quinones, head of customer experience at MeetEdgar, about amazing growth through a unique approach at customer service.
About our guest
Kristina Quinones leads the Customer Experience team at MeetEdgar, a social media management tool that keeps your updates from going to waste. She lives in the Hudson Valley with her husband and their three sons.
Her favorite thing about working at MeetEdgar: The level of ownership and autonomy every single team member is entrusted with. The team is designed with people who can get stuff done and work well with others. So Kristina is always 100% impressed with how well our team operates!
Connect with Kristina
Explosive growth and the MeetEdgar customer service approach
Thanks to its unique approach at customer service, MeetEdgar has grown from 2 to 30 employees in three years. So we’re proud to interview their head of customer experience, Kristina Quinones. Kristina shares how to use the same approach at your business!
The customer service team at MeetEdgar has struck a magical balance between customer service and customer experience. Not only do they deliver the best service possible, but they go beyond when customers need a little extra help. So what is their secret?
It’s not just about solving problems, answering questions, or eliminating friction. But rather, it’s about making that interaction a highlight in the customer’s day.
However, it’s trickier to create a great service experience that scales. So MeetEdgar has established a culture where everyone is heard and included. This helps keep known issues out in the open, consequently creating opportunities to improve and innovate.
So how can you create a customer service approach that not only solves issues, but makes customers’ days? Listen in to learn how MeetEdgar’s customer service approach makes amazing growth almost inevitable!
- We hear “customer service is everyone’s job” a lot, so why is this not the case at MeetEdgar? [2:25]
- What about Kristina’s background has inspired her great passion for customer experience? [5:45]
- Kristina shares a common situation where everyone (even you!) can go above and beyond to make a customer’s day. [9:10]
- What cultural role does transparency play at MeetEdgar, and more importantly, how does that affect customer experience? [12:00]
- What’s one lesson any organization can learn from MeetEdgar’s approach at customer service? [16:10]
Listen To This Episode!
Give your team the customer service training they deserve
Want to bring game-changing customer service training to your team? CTS Service Solutions offers a half-day in-person workshop designed to motivate and educate your customer-facing team members. Using energy, excitement, and interaction, our workshop helps frontline teams embrace a customer-centric outlook. Then — using the principles from our book Be Your Customer’s Hero — gives them the skills and confidence they need to handle any service interaction. Don’t leave your frontline team hanging… Give them the training they deserve. Learn more at customerheroworkshop.com, that is customerheroworkshop.com.
- 360Connext® post, 3 Ways to Add Magic to your Customer Service Training
- Customers That Stick® post, The Importance of Onboarding Employees
- Episode 176: (Tip) Hiring a Customer-Centric Employee
- Episode 249: How Customer Service Training Goes Wrong
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.
Leave A Comment