Jeannie and Adam share research and expert tips for getting chatbots and humans to work together in harmony.
Are chatbots and humans working well together?
Chatbots are here to stay, and new research says we love them! However, we have a long way to go before they can fully operate on their own. For instance, bots are great for answering simple questions, but real humans do need to step in to answer the tough ones.
Even the best chatbots can create experiences that frustrate customers, and eventually, chase them away – especially when real human contact is not within reach. So how can we use chat bots in ways customers will always appreciate? More importantly, how can we use them to reduce effort where it counts without alienating customers?
Inspired by new research, Adam and Jeannie are sharing expert tips for fine-tuning your chatbot to deliver excellent service when it can, and keeping it human when they can’t. What should you rely on chatbots for, and what situations are better left to humans from the start? Listen in for tips you can use today!
Botpress provides cutting edge bot framework for your business that makes building bots fun, easy and ultra productive. NLU, Dialogue Manager and Channels are all included. The platform allows you to create world-class interactions between customer and computer.
Listen To This Episode!
Free Webinar On Demand
Jeannie is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) who has held highly engaging Customer Experience Mission workshops for larger audiences, and customized ones for clients with outstanding results. Sign up to start your own Customer Experience Mission for free!
- Make your mission statement meaningful, both to customers and employees
- Ensure customer-facing employeesnot only meet, but exceed expectations
- Turn ordinary processes not only into a conduit for your mission, but a catalyst for positive change
- Steps for creating a mission your team will be proud to get behind
Visit CXWebinar.com to sign up for free, and check out more free webinars!
- 360Connext® post, #SXSW: Emerging AI with a Focus on Greater Experiences
- Customers That Stick® post, 3 Questions to Ask Before Launching Live Chat for Customer Service
- Episode 234: Tips for Customer Service Bots
- Episode 174: Robert Scoble, Augmented Reality and the Fourth Transformation
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.