Adam and Jeannie explore some universal customer tipping points, or moments of truth in the customer journey, for you to examine today.
3 Powerful moments of truth in every customer journey
Where are your customers when they decide whether to stay on board or jump ship? When do they decide to explore your competition instead of becoming loyal or advocating for your brand? These are powerful moments of truth, and every customer journey is filled with them.
While you may have a keen eye on tipping points around deal closings, renewals and upgrades, many moments of truth which can be just as powerful go unnoticed.
Every customer journey is different and has many unique tipping points, so finding them all is hard work! Where should you start!? To zero in on the moments that matter most to your customers, start with these moments of truth Adam and Jeannie have observed in just about every industry.
Tip the scales in your favor by examining these 3 universal moments of truth today!
Listen To This Episode!
Free Webinar On Demand
Jeannie is a Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) who has held highly engaging Customer Experience Mission workshops for larger audiences, and customized ones for clients with outstanding results. Sign up to start your own Customer Experience Mission for free!
- Make your mission statement meaningful, both to customers and employees
- Ensure customer-facing employeesnot only meet, but exceed expectations
- Turn ordinary processes not only into a conduit for your mission, but a catalyst for positive change
- Steps for creating a mission your team will be proud to get behind
Visit CXWebinar.com to sign up for free, and check out more free webinars!
- 360Connext® post, 3 Reasons Your Brain Won’t Let You See the True Customer Experience
- Customers That Stick® post, Negativity Bias and Customer Service
- Episode 235: Customer Experience Touchpoint Tips
- Episode 227: (Tip) Majoring In the CX Minors
- We’re on C-Suite Radio! Check it out for more great podcasts
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.