Why is it so hard to be prepared for the service failures that every organization experiences from time to time? Today we explore proactive customer service and how to be ready when things blow up.
What’s your proactive customer service doomsday plan?
No matter how great your customer service team is or how thoroughly you’ve mapped and improved the customer journey, something will go wrong. Are you prepared for the situation that turns it all upside-down?
You need to consider two things:
- A proactive customer service strategy that allows for worst-case scenarios
- A “doomsday plan” for how you will recover from a customer service disaster
Adam and Jeannie share some great stories about customer service gone awry and how some brands were not prepared.
Mistakes will happen. Are you prepared for the worst? A great recovery can actually help strengthen customer loyalty. So the next time something goes wrong, will customers rave about your stellar response or will they publicly hate on your brand?
This episode explores great ways to prepare for and recover from those moments. Listen in to turn those mistakes into opportunities to show your dedication to creating outstanding experiences.
Listen To This Episode!
Develop Your Customer Experience Mission
Do you know how to deliver the superior customer experience you visualize? We can help your team become a force for positive change, starting with a customer-centric mission. The Customer Experience Investigators™ at 360Connext specialize in helping companies across industries and around the globe develop and internalize unique and scalable customer-focused missions. To compete with the other 89% of companies staying afloat by providing better experiences, you need a compass for making astounding changes in the customer experience while breaking down the silos that are holding you back. We offer evaluations, workshops, and roadmaps to keep your wheels firmly planted on the road to a customer-centric future.
Join us on our mission to Create Fewer Ruined Days for Customers™ today. Visit us at 360Connext.com.
- BuzzFeed article, This Guy Hilariously Live-Tweeted A Huge Customer Service Fail
- Boston Globe article, The Globe can’t take its base for granted
- 360Connext® post, 3 Steps to Avoid Customer Service Disasters
- Customers that Stick® post, Organizational Management: The Doomsday Preppers Edition
- Customers that Stick® post, Understanding the Other Side of a Bad Customer Experience
Take care of yourself and take care of your customers.